When accessing content from the Viewer, you will be to view these listings of 'static' content:
The Alerts Listing allows users to view and dismiss alerts that have been created in the main client app.
Note: This feature is only available to Publication application license holders
Click an alert and a pop-up box will appear with the alert details.
Navigation buttons (circled in red above) will allow you to move between the alerts.
There are two buttons at the bottom of the window (indicated with the blue arrow above):
- Close exits the pop-up window and leaves you in the alerts list view.
- Dismiss allows you to remove the alert from the list, without deleting it from the server.
You can dismiss an alert in two other ways:
- Multi-select alerts to dismiss by tapping the checkbox next to the alert and the orange "X" (indicated with the red arrow in the first image) on the right-hand side.
- Alternatively, you can click the "X" on the right-hand side that is on the same line as the alert (circled in red in the first image).
There are two drop-down menus and the content view will display the data from the last hour automatically.
- The first drop down menu gives options to access publications from the last hour up to the last 3 months, or all reports.
- The second drop-down menu offers a way to alphabetically filter publications by date, name and slice.
Once you have made your selections, a list of publications corresponding to your options will be displayed. This list will contain these file types:
PDF - Portable Document Format documents originating from Adobe.
- Xlsx - File type that Microsoft Excel easily reads.
- Docx - File type that Microsoft Word easily reads.
- Pptx - File type that Microsoft PowerPoint easily reads
- XPS - Also developed by Microsoft, these documents are a slightly higher quality than PDFs and are faster to produce.