If the installation was completed with the use of Windows Authentication for accessing the BI Office content store in SQL Server, please be aware of the following points.
- The data user is the account that is used to run all services and web application pools by default.
- The data user will be the account accessing the content store database. This account must have READ and WRITE access to that database as well.
- The same approach applies to the separate geospatial database, but does not apply to the ProClarity Repository.
- If you elect to use the temporary database feature in the admin console, the account must have rights to execute that function as well.
- The installer will create SPN's based on the data user account for Kerberos delegation.
See the deployment manual and installation guide for additional details.