The license renewal process involves:
- Generating a Renewal Request with a "PALM" file and sending it to the Pyramid team.
- Inputting a license renewal "PALR" file that has been received from the Pyramid team.
NOTE: Support & Maintenance fees must be up to date before we can process the renewal.
NOTE: If you have not received the Support & Maintenance invoice, please contact email@example.com.
1. Click the “Maintenance Renewal” button in the “Client Licenses” tab.
2. In the pop-up dialog box, choose “Generate Renewal File” (indicated with the red arrow).
3. Another pop-up box will appear with a green check if successful. Click on “Link to File” button to download and save the .palm file.
5. Send the local file to Support@pyramidanalytics.com.
7. Upload the License Renewal file sent from the Pyramid team by clicking on the “Process License File” button in the first dialog box (indicated with the green arrow).