The asset library is designed for administrators to manage all the uploaded assets created by end users in the main client application and theme builder in the adcon.
Opening Personal Logic Libraries
To view a specific user's personal library, click the drop down list to find their name or type in a search string to narrow the listing.
The interface is split into 3 sections. On the left are 2 split panels for administration of public assets (on the top) and private assets (on the bottom). The security panel settings on the right is active for all public content.
Within these interfaces:
- Administrators can move / drag-and-drop any assets from the public domain to the private domain and vice versa:
- To rename an asset, select the node and push the "F2" button on your keyboard or use the right click context menus.
- To delete an asset, select the node and push click the Delete Item in the toolbar or use the right click context menus.
- Delete - functions as per the delete button described above
- Rename - functions as per the delete button described above
- Copy/Paste - functions as a standard copy paste function
Public assets can be secured through roles. Roles settings can be set for each of these items, providing users in a particular role with read and write access to the selected item.
To set the security for an item, select the item in the left hand panel and then check the role access in the right hand panel. For a given role to have WRITE access, the role must first have READ access.
Assets under these private folders implicitly provides full read and write access to that specific user. As such, role settings are not required for this type of content.
Assets moved to the private nodes, lose their explicit role access settings. Conversely, items moved from the private nodes have no explicit role access set.