- If you choose to “Launch Alert”, then the triggers and schedule will execute as you selected.
- If you would like to stop an alert from being executed (and it has not been executed yet) then you can click “Stop Alert”.
Status - You can schedule alerts to run if a certain condition or a series of conditions are met. These conditions are determined by one or more status “triggers”. By clicking on “Status,” you set a trigger and type for an alert. There are four options for alert types: Good, Warning, Error, and Information. Once you have set the trigger and type for the alert, the icon that represents it will be displayed in the Alerts Listing.
Click here for more information on "Status" and how to use it.
- Portal – Designate which user roles you would like the alert to be sent to: analyst, professional, user, etc. Roles are a specific list that is created and managed through the Admin Console. Individuals are added to a specific role category and can be easily added to alerts.
- Once you add the “Roles”, you can designate permissions they have: read, view and write. For more information about these permissions, click here.
- Email – Add in a static list of emails by inputting it into the Email Editor. When you click on the Email button, a small pop-up window will appear where you can add the email addresses.
- You can copy a list to your clipboard and paste the content directly into the Email Editor. Make sure to put a semicolon between emails. Click here for a complete explanation.