Slide Panels are a visual aid that can be optionally added to each slide to provide more clarity and content definition where needed.
NOTE: You can show or hide each panel by right-clicking on the toolbox content menu and choosing different settings for the current panel.
Panels provide these features:
- Format-able bounding boxes for segmenting content.
- Customizable panel captions for titling content.
- Panel "power squares" for making runtime content manipulations easier for end users.
Panels are ON
Each content item is drawn in its own panel bounding box often making content easier to read. Each panel has a caption and breadcrumbs (red arrow). Panel designs can be fully customized: backgrounds, the caption and the banner can all be formatted (black arrow).
Slide Panels can be set and customized from the slide ribbon tab. The "Show Panels" toggle button turns slide panels on or off.
Directly from the ribbon, user can:
- Change the panel caption font colors, set the panel background to a flat color and/or change the panel's border color using the current theme's color palette .
- Change the thickness of the panel's borders.
- Change the corner style of the panel.
- Change the amount of padding in between panels.
- Change the panel headers font color and background color.
- Change the panel's border color and thickness.
For more advanced changes, user must launch the advanced settings dialog box (orange arrow).
The advanced setting dialog lets users:
- Turn the panels on or off
- show/hide shadows
- show/hide the line separator for the panel header
- show/hide and format the breadcrumbs text in the panel header
- Change the panel caption's font, font size, color and alignment (see the red arrow in the first image above)
- Change the panel's border corner, color and thickness/width
- Change the panel header background (see the black arrow in the first image above) to either:
- Flat - Pick a color from the color palette associated with the current theme color set and make the panel's banner background a singular color tone.
- Gradient - Use the advanced gradient designer to come up with a complex pattern of colors to make the panel's banner background one or more colors.
On the separate tab (orange arrow), you can change the panel's background:
- Flat - Pick a color from the color palette associated with the current theme color set and make the panel's background a singular color tone.
- Gradient - Use the advanced gradient designer to come up with a complex pattern of colors to make the panel's background one or more colors.
- Image - Use the image loader to upload a vector or raster images as the background for the panel.