These checkboxes determine what type of logging will take place.
- System Logging: log system messages and error messages.
- Transactions Logging: log all query transactions.
- Audit Logging: log when users enter client or administrative console (audit log).
- Automated Error Logging to Pyramid: log all errors to the automated Pyramid logging service hosted in the cloud. These logged errors carry no confidential information or data.
IMPORTANT: Leaving system logging on will have a negative impact on performance.
For the following logs, you can determine the number of months to save the log content. You can save the log content 1/3/6/12/18/24 months or you can choose ALL to save them for an unlimited time period.
- Keep System Logs for These Days
- Keep Transaction Logs for These Days
- Keep Audit Logs for These Days