These settings provide details for accessing the Bing Mapping Web Service and the internal Pyramid Geospatial database for mapping.
- GIS BING key - this is a license key to access BING geospatial functions. This is something that the client will get independently from BING.
- Administrators must provide the following for entries for the Pyramid GIS database:
- The database server name that houses the GIS database. This can only be a SQL Server 2008 or 2012 server instance.
- The GIS database name.
- The SQL Authentication username and password (via entry through the pop-ups).
- The Geocoding limit represents the total number of data points that can be submitted by users PER QUERY to the BING geocoding service.