The job manager tab provides administrators with access to existing jobs. From this panel, jobs can be viewed, resubmitted for processing and deleted. They can also be used to find rendered report output.
For a given selection of jobs, different facts and features are displayed in the grid. These include the start and end date of the job, its processing status summary, its distribution status summary, its parent schedule and related publication("Book folder path") and name. There are also several actions that can be applied.
The job manager will show a time-filtered list of jobs based on their start date.
- Resubmit : using the resubmit drop down, administrators can re-submit all or part of a job's rendered reports for reprocessing. The choices are:
- Resubmit all reports in the job
- Resubmit all error reports in the job
- Resubmit all reports that have some errors in the job
- Resubmit all successful reports in the job
- View associated reports : will move the user to the "Publications" tab, filtering the list of rendered report to just those associated with the selected job.
- Delete: to remove a job. This is a hard delete, which will remove it, its reports and any associated report output.
The progress bar will show a job in its various stages of processing. Hovering over the bar will produce a tool-tip with more detail:
- blue - highlights the proportion of all reports waiting to be rendered.
- yellow - highlights the proportion of all reports currently being rendered.
- green - highlights the proportion of all reports that completed successfully.
- red- highlights the proportion of all reports that completed unsuccessfully.
- orange - highlights the proportion of all reports that completed with partial successful.