Totals provides a powerful mechanism for displaying various types of totals in the query and grid. Totaling in BI Office allows complex capabilities to portray additive, non-additive and semi-additive measures. There are special techniques for handling hierarchical and partial data in queries - so that the totals can portray varied options when looking at complex, multi-layered, multi-dimensional queries.
- Totals - Described below.
- Totals (Top) - Described below.
- Optimize Totals - See Advanced Totals Options topic.
- More Total Options - See Working with Totals topic.
- Hide Totals - Removes all totals from the query.
The following commands position totals AFTER the data being totaled. For command descriptions, see Working with Totals.
The following commands position totals BEFORE the data being totaled. For command descriptions, see Working with Totals.